Protecting Greensboro Area Residents From Criminal Allegations
Before you speak with police or prosecutors, talk to an attorney. Call our Greensboro-area office if you are facing any type of state or federal criminal charge, including:
- Felony homicide and manslaughter
- Possession of controlled substances, possession with intent to sell and other drug-related crimes
- Sexual assault, rape, possession of child pornography and other sex offenses
- White collar criminal offenses, including embezzlement, fraud, money laundering
- Driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Violent crimes, including assault and battery
- Robbery, burglary, theft and other property crimes
We Can Help You Seek An Expungement To Clear Your Name
One of the worst things about being arrested — even if you are never convicted — is that the arrest will continue to show up on your record. If you need to pass a background check to get a job, a loan or admission to college, we can guide you through the expungement process to help you attempt to clear your name.
Not every offense can be expunged, but we will be able to answer any questions you have about the process and help with all of the complicated paperwork.
You Are Not Alone. Call The Law Office Of William G. Causey Jr. To Speak With A Defense Lawyer.
When you are going through an emotional time such as this, it is important to have an attorney in your corner who can provide you with the steady, compassionate and effective representation you need to resolve your legal matters and move on with your life.
Contact our law firm today at 336-822-9201 to schedule a free consultation. We will treat you the same way we treat every client, with the same level of respect and courtesy that we provide to our friends and neighbors.